Mom says we might go back to our old home by July. At first, I was really mad because I didn’t want to go there. I though, hey, that place was so depressing – it brings back those unlikable memories while having to move on a birthday week. I was sulking for some days because of that. But, I wanted to cheer up and look at the bright side and at the positive things there are when coming back.
- I don’t have to be bothered when somebody knocks the door.
- I don’t have to be annoyed of our pet dog because she’d have to be in her place.
- The sarisari store is accessible.
- I won’t have problems with my packages, letters, etc.
- I’d find it more comfortable.
It does have cons too. Yet, I’m trying my very best to just put them behind. I guess this it!